Deana published her first book, Wrapped in Grace, in November 2015. The second printing is ready to ship now. She lives in Mesa, Arizona with her professor husband Dale, and any of their college-age kids who happen to be passing through.
Some of her favorite things are:
- Walks at sunset with Dale
- The smell of a fresh box of Crayolas
- Hanging out with her kids when they are together in the same city
- The Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center
- FaceTiming and real life visits with her granddaughter Aurora
- Her giant family
- And the way God’s ancient story so often feels new.